This weekend was one of cultivating greater awareness...
From being of service
From collecting data
From picking up trash
From looking with new eyes
From fixating on particular details
From a stiff neck
From screaming hamstrings
From centering in the body
From being part of a powerful community for change
From concentrating my thoughts on peace and unity
From being present in the moment
From energizing rays of divine sunlight, dancing through the shadows of trees
From honest communication
From looking deeply into another person's eyes
From unleashing the heart
From the power of touch
From saying prayers
This is just the beginning. Awareness begins in each moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the reminder about being present in the moment. I’ve always loved and wanted to travel, but especially in the later years of college I became very preoccupied with this and was always feeling like I was missing out on being somewhere else. In fact by having that mental posture I was missing out on being right where I was. I’m looking forward to a big upcoming trip; thanks for the reminder of being present in the moment, being observant, being thankful for every aspect of the experience.
Post a Comment