"buscando la verdad" is Spanish for "searching for truth"
Hmm...I thought Nikhil would have been in the center :)
:) Except that I rarely say his name on the blog. This is basically a word cloud to show how frequently I'm talking about different words.
what adu fails to see is that in "happiness", "joy", "love", "true", bb sees nikhil anyway ;).
true enough... (that and the fact that happiness/joy is our virtue of the month)now, i must ask a question: why the double standard? why not the same assumptions of Nikhil's word cloud?;)
no no, no double standard, the same assumption can be made of Nikhil's word cloud :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hmm...I thought Nikhil would have been in the center :)
:) Except that I rarely say his name on the blog. This is basically a word cloud to show how frequently I'm talking about different words.
what adu fails to see is that in "happiness", "joy", "love", "true", bb sees nikhil anyway ;).
true enough... (that and the fact that happiness/joy is our virtue of the month)
now, i must ask a question: why the double standard? why not the same assumptions of Nikhil's word cloud?
;)
no no, no double standard, the same assumption can be made of Nikhil's word cloud :)
Post a Comment